3 months into work.
A farmer on an elitist scheme?
Nah, I don't feel that way anymore.
Slowly, I'm getting used to working and mingling with the most brillant minds around.
But, yes, still very much overwhelmed by the sheer challenges of my work.
Exciting times, tough challenges and still looking to carve out a niche and excel.
I will reach the top one day, I will.
About 1 month into driving.
The flexibility, the sheer convenience of it all.
That sense of achievement where I can call this car, mine.
That adrenaline rush.
And of course, the feeling that I'm financially independent.
It does feel good.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow 3 months already.
Yeah, there's nothing like living on your own income! Your own money, you can do anything with it! So much potential.
I also like that I don't have to stay with parents anymore. I can sleep when I want, eat what I want without being nagged haha.
You must be pretty stressed though. You made typos on "Exciting" and "adrenaline".
Anyway continue to have fun and enjoy life my man...
Thanks for pointing out the typos!
Post a Comment