Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

6am

Sleepless at 6am..sighz...I should be damn tired after a long day..yet I can't sleep...at the break of dawn..the feeling of missing her increased..noone to chat to, mind too exhausted to be occupied, all i can do now is to surf around aimlessly,writing this blog entry and trying to tire myself..the 2 cans of heinenken that I had tonite didn't prove to be much of a comfort, when I got the really happy surprise from the Dean's Office that I got selected for the Mentorship program because an alumnus from the civil service decided to participate in this program and I am selected to be the mentee, the first person I want to break the news to was her. I wanted to share my joys with her and I did, I sms-ed her, apologizing for the one-off decision to break the enforced decision to not care for each other anymore, I wanted her to share my happiness..sighz..after her congratulations and another take care sms...I am back to face this reality of life without her...its sinking in...

The bottom line is I miss her.......a lot....

No comments: